The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Sunday, April 30, 2006

    Taggie

    "Remember, Prison Got No Broadband"

    I'm been forced to write this.. I was threatened by Mr Evil.. Wooo.. Aren't you scary???

    Now I know why blogs and podcasts aren't good for elections? I fully understand now. Do you understand?

    The days are passing by just like a small tiny bullet train. Before I'll realise it, I finish my exams. Then I'll have to vote...

    Do you know how to vote? Firstly take your voter's card to the voting station with your IC. Then go and queue up to retrieve your "vote". Proceed to the voting booth. Look at the party's logo. See the party you want to support, then draw a huge big cross on the party you don't like (oops.. sorry my mistake, it's drawing a cross against the party you LIKE!). Then fold it and drop it inside the box. Woohoo! Then you're done for the day! Proceed home and drink a nice cold drink. Take a nap if you want to (It's a public holiday! Oh, it's saturday too.. Yeah.. the TV programs suck. )Sleep till maybe 7, eat your dinner and glue your eyes to the TV set. Wait patiently unil they announce who win your area... Cheers if the party you voted for win. Cheers if the party you voted for didn't win too! (well.. most likely you'll know that they don't win right?)

    Okie.. That's all for the excitment... Then off the TV and sleep.. and don't worry.. very likely your life won't have much change UNLESS... you stupidly declare on your blog who you vote for.

    "Remember, Prison Got No Broadband"



    link | posted by trom_piggy at 6:12 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela